Delivery Manager (IT)
Arcadia is a software development company providing services to international market.
We are looking for a talented individual for a position of Delivery Manager. The role presumes that the person will manage several teams working with foreign customers (the US, UK and Europe).
- perform overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling;
- prepare estimations of time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement projects; develop project plan incorporating all project variables;
- handle several projects in parallel, synchronize releases and resources;
- manage customer expectations and relationship;
- encourage use of best development and management practices to ensure the team is continuously learning and improving.
- IT engineering background (coding, testing, analysis, etc.) 3+ years;
- project management experience 3+ years;
- fluent English;
- experience of work with foreign customers;
- understanding and experience of Agile methodologies;
- self-motivated, multitasking, reliable to deliver on time, a quick-thinker, able to work in a fast-paced work environment;
- higher education.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience);
- training programs, professional development;
- comfortable office, ability to work remotely.