Senior AWS Engineer
We have 30 years of expertise in designing and building custom software systems. We provide software development services focusing on complex high-load applications, AI and BI solutions, and mobile app.
We are currently looking for a Senior AWS Developer with strong experience with AWS serverless technologies.
The project is an online testing platform for medical school (exams and testing). Our customer is the USA company providing test development and automated testing services.
Required experience and skills:
- In-depth understanding of serverless computing concepts and architectures;
- Strong experience with AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, Amazon SQS, Amazon SNS, Amazon EventBridge, AWS Step Functions, and AWS AppSync;
- Practical experience with event-driven architectures and design patterns for serverless applications
- Hands-on experience with developing and deploying serverless APIs using AWS API Gateway and AWS Lambda;
- Deep knowledge of AWS SDKs for Python and boto3 library for AWS services integration;
- Strong experience with AWS databases such as Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon DocumentDB, Amazon Aurora, and Amazon RDS;
- Practical experience with S3: file (inventory) management; implementing archiving strategies using retention rules and storage classes;
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex serverless-related issues;
- Familiarity with serverless data processing tools, such as AWS Glue or AWS Athena;
- Experience with serverless monitoring and debugging tools, such as AWS X-Ray or AWS CloudTrail;
- Knowledge of security and compliance considerations for serverless applications;
- Knowledge of how to build and deploy serverless applications using AWS Cloud Formation, AWS CDK, or AWS SAM (Serverless Application Model);
- Expertise in Java programming language and familiarity with Java frameworks, such as Spring Boot or Jakarta EE, is highly desirable, as it would allow the candidate to develop and deploy serverless applications using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, and other AWS services that support Java runtime;
- Familiarity with DevOps tools and processes for serverless applications, such as CI/CD pipelines and serverless testing frameworks;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with other teams, such as DevOps, network engineering, or security teams;
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum-based environment.
Would be a plus if you have:
- AWS certification related to serverless computing (such as AWS Certified Developer - Associate or AWS Certified Solutions Architect).
Our offer as your future employer:
- flexible work schedule;
- the ability to work remotely;
- opportunities for professional growth;
- medical insurance;
- relocation bonus for candidates when moving.