Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
We have 29 years of expertise in designing and building custom software systems. We provide software development services focusing on complex high-load applications, AI and BI solutions, and mobile apps.
We are currently opening an office in Tbilisi and are looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who lives or is interested in relocating to Georgia.
About a project: development of universal homecare management software for an American customer. The application helps to ensure a high level of quality and makes patient care simple, efficient and transparent.
Required experience and skills:
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby and web development with Rails;
- Proficiency with Test-Driven Development/writing automated tests using RSpec & Capybara;
- Proficiency with MySQL/PostgreSQL or other relational database;
- Experience with job processing queue (resque, etc.);
- OS X or *nix Command Line Proficiency;
- Practice with OOP principles/familiarity with functional programming principles;
- Elixir / Phoenix;
- Docker, Kubernetes or other virtualization infrastructure;
Our offer as your future employer:
- flexible work schedule;
- the ability to work remotely;
- opportunities for professional growth;
- medical insurance;
- relocation bonus for candidates when moving.