November 08, 2018
Azov Developers Meetup 2018
Arcadia organized Azov Developers Meetup—the 4th annual conference for IT-specialists in Taganrog. Interesting talks, lots of communication and networking—it was a success again.
- What was on the program:
- Effective non-financial incentives for employees—general overview and Arcadia's experience.
- Performance diagnostics of .NET applications in production.
- QA with limited resources.
- ORM vs. SQL—where is the truth?
- Accessibility. Users with UNlimited abilities.
- Microservices in containers—our experience.
- Emotional intelligence—why we make important decisions by heart and how it is good or bad for our work.
- UI component libraries: from chaos to harmony.
- Data science in life sciences.
- Artificial Intelligence based wellbeing coach for students.
More info (in Russian): https://azov.developersmeetup.ru/
You Might Also Like
News Arcadia Launched its Own Product—Perseus
September 10, 2021
Perseus is a software solution that simplifies conversion of data to OMOP CDM by providing a flexible and easy-to-use visual environment.
News New Development Office
July 08, 2021
Arcadia opened its fifth development office in Kazan, a big city and one of the most important cultural centres of Russia.
News Arcadia is a Salesforce Consulting Partner
June 16, 2021
Arcadia has become a Salesforce Consulting Partner. This confirms Arcadia's expertise and gives access to exclusive support and training opportunities of Salesforce.