November 08, 2018
Azov Developers Meetup 2018
Arcadia organized Azov Developers Meetup — the 4th annual conference for IT-specialists in Taganrog. Interesting talks, lots of communication and networking — it was a success again.
- What was on the program:
- Effective non-financial incentives for employees — general overview and Arcadia's experience.
- Performance diagnostics of .NET applications in production.
- QA with limited resources.
- ORM vs. SQL — where is the truth?
- Accessibility. Users with UNlimited abilities.
- Microservices in containers — our experience.
- Emotional intelligence — why we make important decisions by heart and how it is good or bad for our work.
- UI component libraries: from chaos to harmony.
- Data science in life sciences.
- Artificial Intelligence based wellbeing coach for students.
More info (in Russian): https://azov.developersmeetup.ru/
You Might Also Like
Arcadia has Proved Microsoft Network Partner Status
July 16, 2020
Arcadia has successfully enrolled in Microsoft Partner Network Gold competency membership. Our gold competencies: Application Development, Windows and Devices
Arcadia Exhibited at the DIA 2020 Global Annual Meeting
June 29, 2020
Due to the global pandemic, the meeting was held virtually from June 14 to 18, 2020. The outcome was impressively positive; new important connections were established.
Arcadia Works During COVID-19 Quarantine
April 03, 2020
We continue working to serve our clients' needs. Almost all our employees work remotely; few system administrators stay in the office to maintain our IT-infrastracture.